We have a wonderful selection of:
- the latest best-selling fiction & non-fiction, classics and popular favorites
- Audio books on CD
- Large Print books
- Popular magazines & the regional newspapers
- Children’s books, media, and activity kits
- Young Adult fiction, non-fiction & Graphic Novels
- Local history & genealogy resources
We also offer:
- Public access computers & free wireless access for personal device
- Photocopy & Fax service for a fee
- Federal tax forms (Jan-Apr)
- Interlibrary Loan service for materials our library doesn't own! ($2.00 processing fee)
- Museum Passes for reduced or free admission
- Outreach services to local public and private schools, the elderly, and the house-bound.
Join us for Coffee and Donuts on Saturday Mornings!
Join our knitting/crochet group at the library ~ All ages and abilities welcome Wednesdays @ 10:00 a.m.